Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4th day of Ornaments...

 
Happy Tuesday and we are on Day 4 of 12 days of ornaments.  I couldn't wait to post these little ball this morning.  I made them last night and decided I needed to show them today.
 
 
Yes, another crochet ornament.  I don't if you have a feel for my tree, but most of my ornaments are handmade be me.  Hubby was asking, "So this year's theme is quilted and crochet?"  Well it seems that way.
 

 
These are my tree colors in additional of teal.  They wouldn't let me add orange!!!  Can you believe that?  My kitchen is orange and many of the painting and art quilts are orange in my living room. 
 

 
So these crocheted balls are over plastic clear balls and again I'm going to tell you that they are easy to do.  I did these 4 while watching The Voice last night.

If you know how to crochet, here is a step by step picture tutorial on how to do these.

 
Today I am running down to Micheals to get more plastic balls.  I think they would look nice in a vase on the mantel.  I think I need a different vase, but what a POP of color.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope I inspire you to try something new.
And who knows you might have a friend who can show you how to crochet, but honestly I learned from a book.  There are many step by step books out there.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
Judy

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin