Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Felted sheep

Today I thought I would share something I have been wanting to for some time.  It has been in the back of my mind for some time and after I went to a friend farm and saw her sheep, I decided to give it a try.
 



Each time I wet felt I learn something new.  I think this piece could have been worked longer to give it a more felted appearance, but overall I really like the lumpy (not the correct terminology) felt.  It give it dimension and texture like rolling hills.

Here is what it looks like in a shadowbox frame.

I really want to explore this further.

Happy Tuesday!

Judy

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Wow, such rich colors. LOVE the touches of red & orange... the fence... horizon.... all of it! : )

    Monika in Canada

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin