Thursday, January 2, 2014

New year, new goals

I don't believe in New Years Resolutions, just seems silly to have to start something on Jan. 1st, why not anytime of the year?

But I do like to set some mini goals through out the year, or reflect on last year to see what I can do better.  So last year, I lacked on my blog.  Lots of people say blogs are dinosaurs now. That people don't want to take the time to read them.  So what is the new thing?  Facebook? Twitter? Google+? Tumblr? Pinterest? 
Which one do you gravitate to?  Me? Facebook...like to see everything in one spot every morning, it's like reading the newspaper.  I get to find out what's new with friends and many companies.

This next couple of months I want to explore fiber art jewelry.  I have several ideas of what I want to do, some simple and some crazy.  So my first share of fiber art jewelry is my felted pendants.
They have been needle felted and wet felted, then either embroidered or beaded.  These have been beaded, working on two others last night.

I think they are pretty cool, what do you think?







I have listed them on my Etsy shop (see sidebar) and have several more coming.
Please leave me comments as to what you think, would love input.

Have a happy Thursday,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin