Wednesday, October 22, 2014

FREE Shipping Worldwide

Ok, that feels really great to be able to offer FREE shipping worldwide.  But it is true.  My Society 6 shop has an offer today for free shipping.  For the past week or so I have been adding items onto my new website at Society 6.  It is so exciting to see my artwork on mugs,






and on pillows,




and even as clocks


I know it is silly to get excited over free shipping, but really I'm excited when I see how the artwork looks on different items other than framed artwork.  What is really nice I can keep some of the artwork for me, but share them with you with prints, pillows, cel case, clocks, shower curtains and duvet covers!

Have a happy Wednesday and go checkout my new shop. - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin