Thursday, February 5, 2015

Busy in the studio

I am so flipping busy right now and I am not sure what to do next.  It is a good thing that my Etsy shop and my Society6 shop is seeing a lot of traffic and I feel so blessed. So lots of hearts go out to my online community!



So part of that commitment to living fearless this year is putting myself and my art out there.  Taking some chances, risk rejections and gain more insight.  Here is my first step of being fearless, I decided at the last minute to do a show this week-end.   I am embracing that fear and say "what did I get myself into this?" "Do I have enough stuff for this show?" "Am I good enough?" "What are the other artists going to think of me or my art?" "Am I too crafty and not enough art?"  OK...wouldn't you liked to be in my head??? LOL.  Needless to say, I am a chicken with her head cut off at this moment.


Here is where it is.




Here are a few things you will see at the show.


Pendants!  Lots of hand painted pendants.


 
 A little bit of fiber art!



And a few new painted pieces!

  If you are local stop on by, if you aren't there will be new items on both my Etsy and my Society6 shop next week.

Have a wonderful week-end and see you on Monday! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin