Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Whew! 3 months since I posted!

What have I been doing!  I had no idea that it had been so long since I updated the blog. Some days I feel there is not enough hours in the day.



So since I have last posted...my daughter had surgery, my senior dog got sick, hubby went into the hospital and I have been trying to keep up some sort of normal by doing daily paintings and daily walking.  Most days I don't sit down until 8pm!

Here is the good news, I got published in Sew Somerset.  It has taken some time for the publication to come out.  But for all the nay-sayers about Etsy, the magazine found me on Etsy and asked me to to send in some of my work.  I sent in 5 different fiber art pieces and they are all being published!  Very exciting.

I have not received my free copy and my artwork back yet, but I did find this on the shelf at Barnes & Noble.  I think the lady next to me thought I was a little strange to be taking a picture of the magazine on the shelf.


My article is on pages 56-59.






There is a little bonus on page 137 too.






Although right now I am not working too much with the fiber, I still have some on my Etsy shop.

I will try harder to update this blog, but you are more than welcome to follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/judy_applegarth/ to see what I am working on daily.

Judy








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin